01 March 2010

A Mini Engagement Ring!

Hello! I know you've all been dying to see some photos of my 'Engagement Ring' so finally, here you are! These were taken at school the day after I got her back from the mechanic when Renee decided to decorate her while I was out at the Y9 & 10 athletics day. Lovin the Cliff photos!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahou your engagement mini, ehm ring, is awsome ! I love the color and the decorating is great. I guess you had to remove it all to drive back home :(
congrats anyway !

xx

Cat said...

Loving the Mini! It takes me back to the good old student days and giving you a lift to Hillhead - windows down to vent the fart smell emanating from you.
I hear that model is the latest in NZ...
xx

Legs said...

Bloomin love it! You look so proud! Not even a whiff of embarrassment with those Cliffy-baby pics (how on earth??!) I'm laughing at the school kids walking by going 'WTF?!' but dead chuffed for you, know those wee wheels will be tearing Auckland apart! xxx